KISSING UP is a step-by-step guide to keep your life on track and keep your heart intact.
In today’s society, nobody’s gonna hit you on the head to get their way. They will, however, lie and manipulate you quicker than you can say “Boo.” Blatant exploitation has be replaced with sneaky tricks and passive aggression. The dynamics may be subtler but the intent is always the same: control. The cute guy who doesn’t call, the co-worker who invites you to the big meeting at the wrong start time, the girlfriend who hangs out just to meet all the hot guys you know.
Believe you me, I’ve been there. If your boss isn’t trying to play you like you’re dumb, other phonies may be busy trying to convince you that the friendship and love is real.
KISSING UP is the resource to give you the tips and exercises you need to play to win on that Olympic field called “Life in the Big City.” To weed out the worthless & help the real thing blossom.
SIX SIMPLE RULES TO EVALUATE YOUR RELATIONSHIP:
- People want the kind of love they can’t or won’t give.
- Never be with anyone dumber, shorter or poorer than you. Or end up paying for it.
- Marry the one you love the most. Or marry the one who loves you the most. You choose.
- If it don’t come easy, you better let it go.
- Are you better off with or without this person in your life?
- The way he treats you reflects the way he’ll treat your children.
I’ve gleaned these very dense concepts from year of listening to interlocking circles of women and their wisdom. To give well-deserved credit where it’s due, some men have contributed to these ideas as well. These guidelines can help you streamline your thinking and make educated decisions about what you want out of life and your relationships.
Pain makes you stronger.
Fear makes you braver.
Heartbreak makes you wiser.
So let’s put on our thinking caps and thank the past for a better future.